At present, the lithium battery used in aerial photography is called "lithium polymer battery" (Li-polymer, also known as polymer lithium battery). Lithium polymer battery has many advantages, such as high energy density, miniaturization, ultra thin, light weight, high safety and low cost, and it is a new type of battery. It can be made into any shape and capacity according to the requirements of various products. The outer packing is aluminum plastic packag, different from the metal shell of liquid lithium.
During the use of batteries, we must follow the instructions for safe use, which helps extend the battery life.
Some chargers are not perfect in case of full power failure. This causes a single cell to reach 4.2V which continues to rise. In addition, some chargers are used for some time because the components are aging and also are vulnerable to unstoppable charging. When the charging time is too long, you must check the charger manually. If a fault occurs, the battery can be removed as soon as possible. Otherwise, the battery life will be affected by the lithium accumulating battery.
The discharge curve of a battery shows that the voltage drops fast at the beginning of discharge but drops slowly when the battery discharges between 3.9V and 3.7V. However, once the voltage drops to 3.7V, the speed of voltage drop will accelerate. Without proper control, it will lead to over-discharge.
3. Discontent of electric storage
If the battery is not used in three months, the battery must be discharged once and then stored. This will extend the battery life. For batteries to be stored for a long time, they should be separately put in a sealed bag or a sealed explosion-proof box. It is suggested that batteries are stored in a dry place with the ambient temperature of 10~25 C, without corrosive gas.
4. No damage to the outer casing
The outer casing of a battery is an important structure to prevent battery explosion and leakage. Damage of the aluminum foil will directly cause the battery to burn or explode. During air transportation, batteries must be tightly secured.
5. No short circuit
This often occurs in the maintenance and transportation process of battery welding line. Short circuit can cause the battery to burn or explode. When it is found that the battery falls apart after a period of use, pay special attention to the electric soldering iron. In addition, the best way to transport batteries is that batteries are placed in an explosion-proof box to prevent short circuit due to collisions.
- What Is The Difference Between Primary Battery ...
- How To Store The Battery?
- How To Choose A Battery?
- Carbon Battery Structure Principle
- Precautions For Alkaline Batteries
- Alkaline Battery Purchase
- How To Store Lithium Batteries For A Long Time
- How To Prolong The Service Life Of The Battery
- The Range Of Use Of Alkaline Batteries
- How To Charge And Discharge The Rechargeable Ba...
- WinPow Renews Contract With Brazil Retail Tycoo...
- AsiaInspection Issues PASS Result To WinPow On ...
- Reorder For AA/AAA 1.5V Batteries From An Iraqi...
- Environment Protection Inspection Ends In July
- Advanced Batteries For XEV/ESS Conference To Ta...
- Installed Capacity Of EVB Presents Incredible R...