Self-discharge is an inherent property of a battery, which is greatly influenced by the storage time and storage environment, especially the temperature.
Generally, more energy in a battery drains off as the storage time and temperature increase. Besides, battery contacts tend to rust in a place of high temperature and humidity.
Suggestions on battery storage:
(1) Clean, cool, dry and ventilated place;
(2) Temperature between 10~30 degrees; the relative humidity not higher than 65%;
(3) Moderate storage time;
(4) Proper arrangement; and
(5) Do not connect the positive and negative terminals.
- What Is The Difference Between Primary Battery ...
- How To Choose A Battery?
- Carbon Battery Structure Principle
- Precautions For Alkaline Batteries
- Alkaline Battery Purchase
- Use And Life Prolongation Of Lithium Battery
- How To Store Lithium Batteries For A Long Time
- How To Prolong The Service Life Of The Battery
- The Range Of Use Of Alkaline Batteries
- How To Charge And Discharge The Rechargeable Ba...
- WinPow Renews Contract With Brazil Retail Tycoo...