The capacity of alkaline batteries is generally 5 to 7 times that of zinc-manganese batteries;
Lithium batteries have similar capacities compared to alkaline batteries, however, a precondition must be met that the lithium battery is larger than the alkaline battery by volume. Moreover, lithium batteries have higher voltages than alkaline batteries.
For the button cell battery: the capacity of a lithium battery is 1.5 times that of the alkaline battery; the capacity of the silver oxide battery is 2 to 3 times that of the mercury battery.
For the rechargeable battery: the capacity of a nickel-hydrogen battery is 2 to 3 times that of the nickel-cadmium battery, and the capacity of the lithium-ion battery is the same as that of the nickel-hydrogen battery, but if calculated by volume, the lithium-ion battery has a larger capacity than the nickel-hydrogen battery, and the lithium ion battery has a higher voltage than the nickel-metal hydride battery.
Comparing rechargeable batteries with primary batteries: NiMH batteries have the same capacity as alkaline batteries. However, when a large current is discharged, the alkaline battery has a larger capacity than the nickel-hydrogen battery. The new nickel-hydrogen battery is much larger than the alkaline battery, especially during discharge.
The capacity limit of the new nickel-hydrogen battery can reach 1300~1600mAh, while the alkaline battery has different capacities for discharging at high and low currents, so the capacity is generally not announced, but its capacity in the small current discharge ranges from 1000 to 1200mAh; while the capacity of large current discharge is only 800mAh~1200mAh.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to distinguish between alkaline and carbon ...
- The difference between alkaline and carbon batt...
- What is the structure and composition of a lith...
- What are the recycling methods and purposes of ...
- Classification of lithium batteries
- How to identify fake lithium batteries
- Use of various types of batteries
- What is a green battery?
- Why are alkaline batteries more durable?
- Why can't alkaline and carbon batteries be mixed?
- Choices of Primary Batteries
- How to recharge a battery properly
- What is watch battery
- CR123A vs 18650 cell
- Nine-volt batteries
- Is it safe to mix different batteries
- Price trend of eletrolytic manganese
- What is CR2032
- What is the exact lifespan of an NCM battery