CR123A comes in a 2/3A size, which measures 17.0mm in diameter and 33.5 mm in length. It is ideal for high drain electronics such as cameras, photo equipment, high tech optics and LED flashlights. Our CR123A provides 1500mAh plus capacity and can be the best companion for power-hungry devices.
Nominal Voltage: 3.0 V
Capacity (Discharge Current 1mA to 2.0V):
Nominal 1600 mAh
Minimum 1500 mAh
Max. Discharge Current:
Continuous 1500 mA
Pulse 3000 mA
Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 2.0 V
Operating Temperature -40 ℃ to 60 ℃
Storage Temperature -10 ℃ to 40 ℃
Relative humidity 65±20%
Period of Validity 5 years
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to distinguish between alkaline and carbon ...
- The difference between alkaline and carbon batt...
- What is the structure and composition of a lith...
- What are the recycling methods and purposes of ...
- Classification of lithium batteries
- How to identify fake lithium batteries
- Use of various types of batteries
- What is a green battery?
- Why are alkaline batteries more durable?
- What is the difference between different types ...
- What is 18650 battery
- Lithium 3V 150mAh coin cell CR2025
- Button battery knowledge
- Button battery type and model introduction
- Common button battery model
- Button battery environmental impact
- Motherboard battery
- Motherboard battery power
- How to replace the computer motherboard battery
- Battery development history