CR2032 gets the name from its material and size--20 mm in diameter and 3.2 mm high, where C denotes lithium and R indicates a round shape.
As a lithium-metal cell, CR2032 cannot be recharged but it stands out with ease of use, great availability and affordability.
CR2032 is a result of achieving a subtle balance between voltage/capacity and space on devices. People find it ideal for small electric products such as car alarms, timers, candle lamps, beacons, and watches.
Parameters of WinPow CR2032:
Off-load voltage: ≥3.2V
Nominal capacity: 210 mAh
Self-discharge rate: ≤5% a year
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to distinguish between alkaline and carbon ...
- The difference between alkaline and carbon batt...
- What is the structure and composition of a lith...
- What are the recycling methods and purposes of ...
- Classification of lithium batteries
- How to identify fake lithium batteries
- Use of various types of batteries
- What is a green battery?
- Why are alkaline batteries more durable?
- What is the difference between different types ...
- What is the exact lifespan of an NCM battery
- Why does a battery leak
- A new battery technology to disrupt the markets?
- Why is a zinc-carbon battery preferred for prec...
- Discharge curve of our 23A battery
- How to choose between Li-ion and Li-polymer
- Data sheet of WinPow CR2032
- How to choose between lithium and lead-acid bat...
- What are pros and cons of Ni-MH battery and Li-...
- A glance at production of our CR123A batteries