Green battery is developing rapidly with the rise of people's environmental protection awareness.
This concept can be construed as follows:
A green battery does not contain any harmful substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
The production process of the green battery meets the requirements for clean production. To be specific, pollutant discharge accords with the standard, and quality of the products is conforming to or above the applicable standard, and the waste battery does not pollute the environment.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to distinguish between alkaline and carbon ...
- The difference between alkaline and carbon batt...
- What is the structure and composition of a lith...
- What are the recycling methods and purposes of ...
- Classification of lithium batteries
- How to identify fake lithium batteries
- Use of various types of batteries
- Why are alkaline batteries more durable?
- What is the difference between different types ...
- Why can't alkaline and carbon batteries be mixed?
- Choices of Primary Batteries
- How to recharge a battery properly
- What is watch battery
- CR123A vs 18650 cell
- Nine-volt batteries
- Is it safe to mix different batteries
- Price trend of eletrolytic manganese