Nickel-cadmium batteries have low energy ratio, low voltage, memory effect, and great pollution to the environment. However, the high temperature resistance is good, the production requirements are relatively lower, and the price is cheap. The life is generally about 500 times of charge and discharge. If it is an emergency light, etc., it is not necessary to replace the battery for at least 4 years. Most of the razors, electric hair clippers and emergency lights in daily life use nickel-cadmium batteries.
Nickel-metal hydride battery is the next generation of rechargeable battery of nickel-cadmium. The energy ratio is higher than that of nickel-cadmium. The voltage is low, there is a slight memory effect, and it has certain pollution to the environment. The battery life is about 1000 times. Ni-MH batteries are used in the surrounding Ni-MH hybrid vehicles.
Lithium battery is the highest level of rechargeable batteries at present, but after 10 years of birth, the energy ratio per unit of material has only increased by 10%, and there has been no major breakthrough. The lithium battery has a relatively high energy ratio, high voltage (3.2V/3.7V), no memory effect, and no pollution. The price is higher. Battery life: Lithium iron phosphate (most of the electric cars) is more than 2,000 times. Lithium manganate (such as most 3C appliances) is about 500 times.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to distinguish between alkaline and carbon ...
- The difference between alkaline and carbon batt...
- What is the structure and composition of a lith...
- What are the recycling methods and purposes of ...
- Classification of lithium batteries
- How to identify fake lithium batteries
- Use of various types of batteries
- What is a green battery?
- Why are alkaline batteries more durable?
- What is the difference between different types ...
- Test on WinPow CR123A-powered flashlight
- Types of Lithium-ion batteries
- What is a zinc-carbon battery?
- What is CR123A battery
- What is 18650 battery
- Lithium 3V 150mAh coin cell CR2025
- Button battery knowledge
- Button battery type and model introduction
- Common button battery model
- Button battery environmental impact