If the motherboard battery is dead, the computer will not be turned on for two days. The system time is not accurate after booting. It will return to the production time of the motherboard. The power is insufficient, and the system time will be slow. For example, it is now January 1, 2013. :00, may show that the display time is 9:00 on January 1, 2013, it is easy to identify.
1, a boot, computer prompts, CMOS ERROR PRESS F1 TO LOAD DEFAUL (similar to this, prompt you CMOS error, let you restore the default value) as shown in Figure 2.
2. After the first recovery, enter the system, prompting you that the time is wrong, you change the time.
3. Power off, turn off the power cord behind the chassis and wait for a few seconds. Plug it in again.
4, boot, and the first step phenomenon.
5. After entering the system, the system time is not correct.
Then gently open the case, then put the case horizontally, so easy to observe, find a round battery, the battery diameter is about 1.5-2.0CM, then press the clip on the battery slot, the battery pops up, then the new battery Press down and make sure the installation is secure. At this point, the motherboard battery is replaced, then gently install the chassis.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to distinguish between alkaline and carbon ...
- The difference between alkaline and carbon batt...
- What is the structure and composition of a lith...
- What are the recycling methods and purposes of ...
- Classification of lithium batteries
- How to identify fake lithium batteries
- Use of various types of batteries
- What is a green battery?
- Why are alkaline batteries more durable?
- What is the difference between different types ...
- How to replace the computer motherboard battery
- Battery development history
- Material of solder tab for coin cells
- Battery principle
- Battery performance electromotive force
- Battery performance rated capacity
- Battery performance rated voltage
- lithium battery
- Brief introduction of lithium battery
- Principle of battery chemical reaction