1. In-process inspection
1.1 Inspection of accessory dimensions.
1.2 Parameter check during cell assembly
1.3 Inspection of appearance and dimensions
1.4 Full inspection after storage of more than 30 days
1.5 Full inspection during battery packing
2. Cell grading by sampling
2.1 Leakage resistance test of core cell at a high temperature and high humidity (57 ℃, RH=95%, for 10 consecutive days, 18 hours/day)
2.2 Electric performance inspection. (New electrical core performance test, storage 21 days core cell performance test)
2.3 Through the above tests, we evaluate and grade every batch by quality. Only standard-compliant batches will be used for 23A/27A assembly.
3. Full inspection of 23A battery before shipping
After produced, batteries are checked by a computer-controlled testing machine in terms of open circuit voltage, short circuit current and on-load voltage.
4. Sampling inspection before shipment
4.1 After the battery is inspected and packaged, QA sampling is carried out before shipment.
4.2 Sampling is carried out in accordance with level II general inspection of MIL-STD-105E.
4.2.1 Appearance: no rust, no leakage, no electrolyte creepage, as per AQL 0.1.
4.2.2 Electrical performance: open circuit voltage, short circuit current, as per AQL 0.25.
4.2.3 Capacity test (discharge test).
4.2.4 Dimension check at level S-3.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to distinguish between alkaline and carbon ...
- The difference between alkaline and carbon batt...
- What is the structure and composition of a lith...
- What are the recycling methods and purposes of ...
- Classification of lithium batteries
- How to identify fake lithium batteries
- Use of various types of batteries
- What is a green battery?
- Why are alkaline batteries more durable?
- What is the difference between different types ...
- The difference between lithium battery, nickel ...
- Test on WinPow CR123A-powered flashlight
- Types of Lithium-ion batteries
- What is a zinc-carbon battery?
- What is CR123A battery
- What is 18650 battery
- Lithium 3V 150mAh coin cell CR2025
- Button battery knowledge
- Button battery type and model introduction
- Common button battery model