Due to lack of battery knowledge, consumers may be fooled by some unscrupulous traders and mistake ordinary carbon batteries for alkalines. How to identify their differences? Just three steps need to be done.
1. Observe: AA and AAA alkaline batteries are marked with LR6 and LR03 respectively, while R6 and R03 for zinc-carbon ones.
2. Weigh in hand: Of the same size, an alkaline is heavier than zinc-carbon. For example, a AA alkaline weighs about 23 grams, while a AA zinc-carbon weighs about 15 grams.
3. Touch: An alkaline cylindrical battery generally has a groove on the negative side, while a zinc-carbon battery has not.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- The difference between alkaline and carbon batt...
- What is the structure and composition of a lith...
- What are the recycling methods and purposes of ...
- Classification of lithium batteries
- How to identify fake lithium batteries
- Use of various types of batteries
- What is a green battery?
- Why are alkaline batteries more durable?
- What is the difference between different types ...
- Why can't alkaline and carbon batteries be mixed?