|Chemical Composition||CAS No.||EC#||Weight (%)|
Pick 50 pieces of lithium button batteries from every batch, put them into the high temperature chamber, set the temperature to 57ºC, humidity to 95%, test for 18h/d in a few days (this is equivalent to 2 years of storage in normal temperature), then take them out and use Phenolphthalein test paper to touch cells' body to check if there is leakage and rust.
Q: Can we use our own packaging design?A: That's for sure. Only a MOQ applies.
Q: What kind of car keys can this lithium battery be used in?
A: It depends on the battery compartment in your car key.
Q: How long is your warranty period?
A: 1 year after delivery.
Q: Is it harmful to the environment?
A: Almost no. It does not contain heavy metal, but you need prevent it from swallowed by children.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to distinguish between alkaline and carbon ...
- The difference between alkaline and carbon batt...
- What is the structure and composition of a lith...
- What are the recycling methods and purposes of ...
- Classification of lithium batteries
- How to identify fake lithium batteries
- Use of various types of batteries
- What is a green battery?
- Why are alkaline batteries more durable?
- What is the difference between different types ...
- How to choose between lithium and lead-acid bat...
- What are pros and cons of Ni-MH battery and Li-...
- A glance at production of our CR123A batteries
- How does temperature affect discharge of a batt...
- Tips for battery storage and use
- How lithium batteries work
- In-process and final quality control for 23A ba...
- The difference between lithium battery, nickel ...
- Test on WinPow CR123A-powered flashlight
- Types of Lithium-ion batteries